The most expensive pizza in the world – Louis XIII
Do you have money to give out, but you don’t know what to do with them? Are you a great lover of pizza? If your answers were “yes”, then we have an option to spend some of your money — Give yourself Louis XIII! “Louis XIII” is not just an ordinary pizza. It’s the most expensive pizza in the world!
How much does it cost?
Well… It costs just like an all-inclusive trip to Hawaii for four members of the family. Yes, the pizza is worth an incredible 12,000 dollars (€8 750).
Where can I get it?
If you have a lot of money and if you are especially interested in this pizza, a question must have gone through your head: “Where can I get it?”. The answer is short but shocking! At home. Yes, you’ve read it right. After ordering this pizza, 3 chefs will arrive at your house. They’re not just ordinary chefs, they’re specialists! One chef cooks the pizza, the other is a wine specialist and the third cooks all the ingredients, which then come to the pizza. After all, it is expected for the money. The only condition is sufficient money and a house in Italy because this service is only available to people living in this country.
What’s so special about it?
In addition to being the most expensive pizza in the world and that it is baked right in front of your eyes, Louis XIII contains most exotic toppings from around the world.
The main ingredients of this pizza are:
- Mozzarella di Bufala: Cheese is created from milk collected from Italian buffaloes. It’s a white mozzarella with a little sour taste.
- Lobster: Specially imported from Norway or Cilento Coast (Italy)
- Caviar: Three kinds of caviar with prices from 2500 to 5500 in half a kilogram.
- Squilla Mantis: A Mediterranean species of shrimp.
- Pink Salt: To complement the taste, the pizza Poprášena is a pink Australian salt that is collected manually from the Murray River.
- These are just the main ingredients of the pizza. The base of the pizza is also special. Preparation for dough starts 72 hours before baking
Is that all?
When you pay 12 thousand dollars just for 20 centimeters of pizza, you’d expect something extra. And that’s why you get Cognac, a wine that is specially selected and served by the wine specialist mentioned above. Pizza is also served with special cutlery.
Whether you are a millionaire, a luxury traveler or just a pizza lover who just won the lottery, this pizza is a food you just need to have!
More than 10 emoticons you have been using wrong
It has happened many times, and often people do not even know the real meaning they are sending. So, what is their exact meaning? Continue reading this article to find out the importance of all more than 10 emoticons we have here.Majkie 60 1 month ago